Sunday, January 18, 2009

We went to Cheyenne this weekend to see the latest edition to Erich and Wendy's brood. Isabell Grace Hunsaker is doing well and is now two weeks old. Collin is a good big brother and Hannah is not sure what to do yet... More to come on that front I'm sure! It was a nice 50 degrees in Cheyenne on Saturday, I hated to come home to the sub-zero temps here in Star Valley.

We also got to see the Frenches in Kemmerer on the way out, and we also saw Sagan and Jake and Conner too. I will post some pictures here and on my Facebook for all to see. Just a regular Family reunion this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love her surprised look here. She is such a mixture of Collin and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad...that you didn't get to see us that is. hee hee

    glad you guys had fun though :)

    ReplyDelete